Friday, January 24, 2014

spend the night together

My boyfriend is amazing.  For Christmas he got us a 7 day cruise on the Royal Caribbean, of course he spent months before asking me if a cruise would be okay, and I kept saying NO!  I know you're thinking what the heck is wrong with you?!?! I just felt that it was too much and I would have been okay with just a pair of socks or a weekend to Kansas City to see my best friend Darcy (check out her blog), but when he explained to me why he wanted to go on a cruise I finally accepted it.  His reasoning was because we don't get to see each other regularly like most couples he thought a week away would help make up for the days we don't get to see each other.  And for that I am grateful.  We spent a beautiful 7 days, we left from the Port of New Orleans, docked at Key West, which of course we found a bar that had the black lager from the one and only theChive.  Then our boat headed its way to Nassau and then CoCo Kay.  It was one of the best vacations I've ever had and I can't wait for the many more to come.
He gets off restriction soon, which means he can finally come visit me, and we can finally spend some date nights in New York City!  I've been waiting for this day since we had our first date, which was in the city.  Speaking of our first date, it was actually the first time we EVER met in person.  That story will come later though :)

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment