Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Give My Heart A Smile

I was eating dinner today when Feels So Right, by Alabama came on my Pandora station and it reminded me how perfect this spring break was.  "Just hold me close and love me, tell me it won't end" Cody and I spent all of the break together and I just didn't want it to end.  

He came to get me on Friday the 14th and we went into New York City together to meet up with my family.  This was wonderful because I don't see my family very often since most of them live in the midwest.  We went to the Creighton basketball game that night for the Big East Tournament which was great! 
Then Cody and I spent all Saturday walking around downtown Manhattan, seeing ground zero, and sitting on a bench by the Hudson.  It was so relaxing. 

 Sunday we found a little diner on one of the side streets near our hotel and that's when he asked me to come to Montana with him for the week, I couldn't say no.  So we flew back to his parents house Monday and spent the week relaxing with each other and enjoying the snow.  I couldn't have asked for a better week or a better person to spend it with.  He's been so wonderful these past few months, dealing with my mood swings and uncertainty about what to do with the next few years of life.

He's one of those people that can always remind you that there is always something to be happy about.  I love him to pieces and I hate when the moments we have together have to end.  Luckily he is off restriction and can come to see me on weekends and the warm weather is on its way, which means we can get outside and hike the "mountains".


No comments:

Post a Comment