Sunday, March 9, 2014

life is what you make it



Something that has been really bothering me lately, is the way people feel like they need to be so concerned with other people.  Lately I have had so much unneeded drama in my life from people who seem to be so caught up in everyone else's business and cause problems that are completely unnecessary.  I'm the type of person who stays out of your business unless it directly effects me or you open up to tell me about it.  Focusing on yourself rather than the negatives about everyone around you makes you feel better, physically and emotionally.

On another note, it's midterms week and I feel like I am SWAMPED with studying, but can't find myself to get it together and just do it.  I only have 74 more days until graduation, which means only about 60 more days of actual classes.  I cannot wait until it is over.  I am 100% ready for a new chapter in my life.

Happy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment