Monday, March 3, 2014

see about a girl

"I gotta go, see about a girl."- Lee Brice

I have a thing for country music and so does my man.  If you don't like country, learn to like it, because you can find so much in the music to relate to.  Lee Brice says says it right, he's with his boys, but he has to go see his girl, because he loves her.  Recently Cody and I had a huge fight over him blocking someone's number from contacting me.  I was obviously beyond mad because I felt like a line was crossed and that he couldn't trust me, and a relationship without trust isn't a relationship at all.  Except like this song, he had to come see me, I don't think we would have been able to solve our problem without him coming to me.  He drove in the WORST traffic ever (G.W. bridge is never the answer), but he came to see me, to talk to me, to make everything right.
Having an honest open relationship with someone makes everything worth it.  Know matter how mad we get at each other, we some how figure it out and I love that about us both.  I can be a pain in the ass, as can he, but we always work it out, because that's love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment